Tired of waiting for him, not knowing if he’s coming back or not? It is time to get an answer by doing the Is He Coming Back Tarot Spread.
“Is he coming back” is probably one of the questions that I get the most in my Tarot practice. And it is also one of the ones that break my heart the most.
It’s heartbreaking to see so many people waiting for an ex who has no intention of returning. Or worse, that he wants to come back for the wrong reasons, and he ends up breaking her heart again.
That is why I created the Is He Coming Back Tarot Spread so that you can find out right now:
- if he is coming back or not
- what his true intentions are
- what is the best thing you can do in this situation
No more doubts, no more waiting, no more disappointments. If you are ready to know the truth of whether he is coming back or not, do this Tarot spread now.
But first, make sure you are asking the right question!
29 Questions Better Than “Is He Coming Back? “
If you read Does he like me Tarot Spread, you already know that the Tarot’s accuracy depends not only on the spread and the tarot reader but also on the question you ask.
My Tarot motto is:
General questions get general answers. Specific questions get specific answers. So if you want specific answers, ask specific questions!
Therefore, if you want a specific answer to whether he will come back to you, ask a specific question. To help you, you will find below a list of the best questions to ask in the Is He Coming Back Tarot Spread.
I drew up this list with the main questions I have received during my more than ten years as a tarot reader. Choose a question from the list below, or use them as inspiration to create the ideal question that best suits your circumstances.
- Will he come back to me after a breakup?
- Will he come back for the second time? (or the third time, fourth time, etc.)
- Will he come back after dumping me?
- Will he come back after I dumped him?
- Will he come back after ghosting him?
- Will he come back after a slow fade?
- I blocked my ex. Will he come back?
- Will he come back even if he has a new girlfriend?
- Will he come back if he is with someone else?
- Will he come back when he is over his ex?
- Will he come back even if he says he won’t?
- Will he come back even if he blocked me?
- Will he come back when he’s ready for a relationship?
- Will he come back if I let him go?
- Will he come back if I ignore him?
- Will he come back if I cut him off?
- Will he come back after no contact?
- Will he come back after pulling away?
- Will he come back when he’s ready to commit?
- Will he come back if I stop contacting him?
- Will he come back after breaking up with me?
- Will he come back after I broke up with him?
- Will he come back when the baby is born?
- Will he come back when I move on?
- Will he come back with no contact?
- Will he come back after ghosting me?
- Will he come back if I leave him alone?
- Will he come back if I give him space?
- I was a rebound. Will he come back?
Now that you have formulated the best question for your situation, it is time to do the Is He Coming Back Tarot Spread.
Is He Coming Back Tarot Spread
The first card directly answers the question of whether he is coming back. The other four cards give you more details of his true intentions and advice on the best you can do.
Finally, the sixth card gives you a general outcome of the situation.
How To Read The Does He Like Me Tarot Spread
- Card position #1: Is he coming back?
- Card positions #2 and #3: Why?
- Card positions #4 and #5: What should I do?
- Card position #6: Outcome
Card position #1: Is he coming back?
This first card will give you a direct and reliable answer. The most important thing is that you trust the answer!
Because the most challenging thing about this spread is not the interpretation, but that you accept its message. Especially if you want him to come back, and cards tell you that he won’t.
Card positions #2 and #3: Why?
This is the question I like the most about this spread because it reveals his true intentions.
If the answer is that he will not return in the previous card, this card explains why he will not.
And if in the previous card, the answer is that he will return, this card will explain why he will get back to you. So pay close attention to these two cards!
Sometimes, his reason to come back is not the right one, or it doesn’t suit you (for example, when he comes back just for sex and what you want is a committed relationship).
Card positions #4 and #5: What should I do?
These cards also shed light on the question of whether or not he is coming back. It is advice from the Divinity / Universe / Creator / God / Spirit Guides / Ascended Masters, about what is best for you in this situation.
If he’s not coming back, is it worth keeping trying and waiting for him? Or is it better to move on with your life?
If he is to return, does the relationship have a future? Is it worth waiting and trying again?
These two cards will give you the answer about what is the best you can do in both cases!
Card position #6: The Outcome
This card will reveal to you what will be the most likely outcome of this situation.
If you are satisfied with the overall reading and this specific outcome, you don’t have to do anything else. Just follow the suggestion in the previous two cards about what is the best thing to do.
If the reading result in general or this card is not what you wanted, you can ask the following clarifying questions.
Some additional questions that can help you clarify the situation are:
Clarifying Questions for card #1 Is he coming back?
If the answer to card # 1 is that he is not coming back and you want to get back with him, you can ask:
- Is there anything I can do to get him back?
- If the answer is yes, ask: what can I do to get him back?
If the answer to card # 1 is that he is coming back and you don’t want to get back with him, you can ask:
- Is there anything I can do to prevent him from coming back?
- If the answer is yes, ask: what can I do to prevent him from coming back?
Clarifying Questions for card # 5 Outcome
If you don’t like the outcome of the situation, you can try to change it. To do this, ask these questions:
- Is there anything I can do to change this outcome?
- If the answer is yes, ask: what can I do to change this outcome?
You can ask all the clarifying questions you can think of to help you better understand (and accept) the situation, whatever it is.
All you have to do is draw two cards for each of these clarifying questions. And if you need help interpreting the meaning of the cards, use the keywords in this list of Tarot cards with pictures and meanings.
Waiting for someone is one of the most distressing situations in life. And the worst thing is that waiting does not mean that you will have a happy ending!
This is why you have to do the Is He Coming Back Tarot Spread. To stop wondering and waiting, and move on with your life… with or without him.